We are pleased that you would like to submit proposals for the German Dance Award 2022!
The German Dance Award honors outstanding personalities of dance in Germany. The focus is on the artistic work of choreographers, dancers, ensembles or collectives. Nevertheless, personalities from the fields of education, journalism, science or other areas of dance creation can also be nominated. Furthermore, the Dachverband Tanz awards two additional honors: an honor as outstanding performer and an honor for outstanding development in dance.
In order to submit a proposal, you must submit the following documents:
- A biography of the proposed person / Description of the proposed institution (max. 2 A4 pages, file format: PDF).
- A justification for the proposal (max. 3000 characters incl. spaces)
- If applicable, press articles or additional material (max. 6 documents, merged in one PDF-file)
- If applicable, the website of the proposed person / institution
- If applicable, video links (max. 5)
A maximum of three proposals can be submitted per submitting person / institution.
If you have any questions or if a technical problem occurs, please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure
that you do not leave the form while completing the application, as the data you enter will not be saved!
All fields marked with * on the form must be completed before your application can be sent.
When submitting, you will receive a preview of your information and can check for completeness and correctness.
The maximum permitted file size is 10 megabytes per file.
With kind regards
The German Dance Award Team